Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 48 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna strona
Strange + Strange Too na DVD i BD 
Autor Wiadomość

Post Strange + Strange Too na DVD i BD
Podobnoż (bo na razie jeno tu: https://twitter.com/Ultra_Depeche/statu ... 7650409480, oficjalnych potwierdzeń brak) 8 grudnia pojawi się zestaw obu Strendży na DVD i (UWAGA! UWAGA!) na BD.

EDIT: Nie, już w zasadzie prawie oficjalnie, można supłać monetę: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail ... m/11636385

EDIT2: "Eleven videos restored from original sources + previously unseen outtakes vignettes". Co to te "outtakes vignettes"? Zdjęcia jakieś we wkładce?

https://www.depechemode.cz/obrazky/obsa ... o_main.jpg

Cz paź 26, 2023 14:19 pm Zobacz profil

Post Re: Strange + Strange Too na DVD i BD
Trochęśmy się na naczekali, ale zawsze lepiej późno niż wcale.

Cz paź 26, 2023 15:16 pm Zobacz profil

Już zaczyna być uwzględniane na oficjalnej, choć strony swej właściwej jeszcze nie ma: https://archives.depechemode.com/discog ... me_videos/

Cz paź 26, 2023 15:28 pm Zobacz profil

I to jest k...news :brawo: W końcu :fletch: :nlmda: :?

Cz paź 26, 2023 16:24 pm Zobacz profil

Pełne info na oficjalnej: https://www.depechemode.com

Cytuj:
Depeche Mode and Anton Corbijn's Iconic Film Collection Strange & Strange Too to be Released for the First Time Ever on DVD & Blu-Ray by Sony Music Entertainment on Friday, December 8

Freshly Restored from Original Super 8 Sources, the Compilation of Groundbreaking Depeche Mode Videos, Directed and Filmed by Anton Corbijn, includes 11 Music Videos + 6 Previously Unreleased Outtake "Vignettes"

Digipack Release includes New Artwork & Liner Notes by Anton Corbijn

Sony Music Entertainment will release Depeche Mode's Strange/Strange Too (a much sought-after collection of music videos directed and filmed in Super 8 by Anton Corbijn) on Friday, December 8. Strange/Strange Too will be released through SME worldwide, excluding USA, Canada and Mexico (where the title will be released through Warner Music Group).

Previously available as individual titles in VHS and Laserdisc formats (now out-of-print and highly collectible), Strange (1988) and Strange Too (1990) are compilations of the provocative and visionary short films lensed by master photographer/director Anton Corbijn, in collaboration with Depeche Mode, to create a new visual iconography for the band and their music.

Available for the first-time in DVD and Blu-ray configurations and as a single collection, Strange/Strange Too presents 11 Anton Corbijn/Depeche Mode music films, newly restored from original Super 8mm sources, alongside six previously unseen outtake "vignettes" from the DM archives. When assembling the final edits for Strange and Strange Too, Corbijn created a visual running order where the individual music videos are perceived as one continuous film, with additional interstitial content not seen in the original clips.

According to Depeche Mode: "Anton Corbijn's photography and art direction have played an indispensable part in the evolution of the Depeche Mode aesthetic. Strange and Strange Too are essential titles in both the Depeche Mode and Anton Corbijn catalogues, and are the perfect example of Anton's unique ability to capture the spirit of DM on film."

The physical nature of Super 8 film means that the stock's rough and grainy quality becomes part of the finished film's inherent aesthetic, and Corbijn's mastery of Super 8 is a key element in Strange/Strange Too and the development of Depeche Mode's visual components. The film restoration underwent a rigorous process over the course of several years with the participation of personnel involved in making the original films including Anton Corbijn. Because this Blu-Ray/DVD release was created from the original Super 8 film stock, the final result may seemingly lack the visual clarity that modern viewers associate with contemporary HD 4k reproduction. In some occasions where the original footage had deteriorated too much, the next best source was used.

First released in 1988 as "Strange – A Black and White Mode by Anton Corbijn,", Strange featured the first five Depeche Mode music clips directed by Anton Corbijn, who shot them mostly in black and white Super 8. Strange included the three main singles from Music for the Masses, the final Black Celebration single ("A Question of Time") and "Pimpf," the instrumental closing Music for the Masses.

Released in 1990, Strange Too (aka "Strange Too – Another Violation by Anton Corbijn") was shot in full-color, opening up a visual/sonic palette for the director and the band as they explored songs from Violator plus bonus videos for "Halo"and "Clean." The Strange/Strange Too DVD and Blu-ray configurations come in a digipack with a 16-page concertina booklet featuring photographs and new liner notes penned by Anton Corbijn.

"To be seen as 'strange' in a creative field is no bad thing as it probably means 'different' which I find is a very positive description of one's struggle to be just that. The idea to make this into a connected series of little films and fake interviews came late into the process of shooting these," wrote Corbijn. "I was shooting all the films myself on black/white Super 8 film. We put all this together on a shoestring budget; those were that kind of days. We have to look at these films in the light of us being young; we were experimenting and I am happy we were given that space at the time by Daniel Miller."

Cytuj:
STRANGE
1. A Question Of Time
2. Strangelove
3. Never Let Me Down Again
4. Behind The Wheel
5. Pimpf
Outtake vignettes:
1. Strangelove
2. Behind The Wheel
3. Behind The Wheel (Shep Pettibone Mix)

STRANGE TOO
1. Personal Jesus
2. Policy Of Truth
3. Enjoy The Silence
4. Clean
5. Halo
6. World in My Eyes
Outtake vignettes:
1. Personal Jesus (Acoustic)
2. Policy Of Truth
3. Policy Of Truth (Trancentral Mix)

Cz paź 26, 2023 17:10 pm Zobacz profil WWW

ooo :) to juz wiem co dostane na gwiazdke :P

Cz paź 26, 2023 19:19 pm Zobacz profil

Mam vhs'y na sprzedaż jakby ktoś chciał :) i zaczekam na youtuba :P

Cz paź 26, 2023 19:37 pm Zobacz profil

Zastanawiam sie czy poza UK bedzie wydawnictwo dostepne :?:

Pt paź 27, 2023 11:15 am Zobacz profil

Pewnie, że będzie:

Sony Music Entertainment will release Depeche Mode's Strange/Strange Too (a much sought-after collection of music videos directed and filmed in Super 8 by Anton Corbijn) on Friday, December 8. Strange/Strange Too will be released through SME worldwide, excluding USA, Canada and Mexico (where the title will be released through Warner Music Group).

Pt paź 27, 2023 11:56 am Zobacz profil

Nie żebym narzekał. Dobra wiadomość ciekawe wydawnictwo ale technicznie będzie to nic dobrego na XXI wiek:

- obraz w formacie 4:3 zamiast 16:9 co może dałoby się zrobić

- dzisiejsze telewizory 4K mają wysoka rozdzielczość. Ale teledysk Enjoy The silence to szmy na obrazie, pikseloza I tzw Old Look który to uwielbia Corbijn.
To po cholera Blu Ray

- jedyna nadzieja ze zremasteruja dzwiek co najmniej do Dolby Digital 5.1 a przy Blu Ray standardem jest dts 5 kanałowy stereo
Więc jak to oglądać i cieszyć się skoro i tak będą szumy i kraty na ekranie i kwadratowy obraz?

Widział ktoś zremasterowany teledysk Last Christmas Georga Michaela?
16:9 oraz 4K

https://youtu.be/E8gmARGvPlI?si=daXNkSlwPfdc3Dqk

To jest różnica i przyjemność w oglądaniu

So paź 28, 2023 9:29 am Zobacz profil WWW

W Empiku wyskoczyło jako zapowiedź. Już wiem, że nie kupię. Nie za taką cenę. Pogrzalo kogoś konkretnie.

Wt lis 14, 2023 17:04 pm Zobacz profil

FM napisał(a):
W Empiku wyskoczyło jako zapowiedź. Już wiem, że nie kupię. Nie za taką cenę. Pogrzalo kogoś konkretnie.

Tu masz taniej:
https://klubstarejplyty.pl/produkt/depe ... -ray-disc/

Wt lis 14, 2023 20:21 pm Zobacz profil

Co to znaczy "Outtake vignettes"?

Cz lis 23, 2023 17:07 pm Zobacz profil

Z tego co pisał BRAT mają to być takie krótkie niewidziane wcześniej "behind the scenes".

Cz lis 23, 2023 21:20 pm Zobacz profil

Jaki będzie format dźwięku i obrazu na Bluray?
Nie znalazłem konkretów

Pt lis 24, 2023 17:59 pm Zobacz profil WWW

Ja z kolei coś takiego:

https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/124184 ... getoo.html

Wt lis 28, 2023 12:29 pm Zobacz profil

FM napisał(a):

No i nadal brak konkretów jaki format obrazu i dźwięku. Kiszka będzie.

Śr lis 29, 2023 10:54 am Zobacz profil WWW

Przecież masz na dole w Technical Specs. Aspect ratio 1.33:1 czyli 4:3. O dźwięku nic nie znalazłem.

Śr lis 29, 2023 11:10 am Zobacz profil

Pamiętam, jak kolekcjonowałem videografię DM na VHS'ach - miałem wszystko :)
Jak wiemy, część z nich dotąd nie doczekała wersji cyfrowej - remasteryzowałem więc sam lub ściągałem gotowce.
Warto było czekać na oba Strange, podobnie jak wcześniej na 101 i Devotional. Marzenia się spełniają.

Cz gru 07, 2023 20:47 pm Zobacz profil

Jest gdzieś stacjonarnie w Łodzi?

Pt gru 08, 2023 14:32 pm Zobacz profil
Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 48 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna strona