Recoil "A Strange Hour In Budapest" screening in Prague 
Autor Wiadomość

Post Recoil "A Strange Hour In Budapest" screening in Prague
On the heels of releasing Recoil's much anticipated 'A Strange Hour in Budapest' blu-ray concert film, Alan Wilder (Recoil) will be making few unique appearances accross carefuly chosen european cities. Prague being one of the strongholds of Recoil the past couple of years will not be missing on this list. It will be exactly 5 years to a day when Alan Wilder once again takes the stage in Prague on September 29th.

As is usual for Recoil appearances in Prague, the event will be of the highest quality with carefully chosen venue for this special occasion, namely Lucerna Palace theatre. Featuring full HD projection and 5.1 sound the experience will be a breath taking one. Screening will be followed by 'Question and Answer' session with Alan Wilder and an after party event.

Dating from 1909 and part of a vast complex of houses, the 450 capacity Lucerna Palace theatre wonderfully combines renaissance and art nouveau styles. It was the first cinema to feature talking films in Prague and remains today one of the most renowned and prestigious venues in the Czech Republic, regularly presenting premieres for international festival winners.

Recoil - A Strange Hour in Budapest Screening / Q&A / Afterparty
When: 29.09.2012
Where: Lucerna Palace Theatre
Address: Vodičkova 36, Praha 1
Entry from: 18.30h
Tickets: 455,- Czk in pre-sale / on day of the event: 600,- Czk

Ticket pre-sales:
http://www.ticketpro.cz/jnp/ostatni/kino/896079-recoil-a-strange-hour-in-budapest-screening.html
http://shop.depechemode.cz/cs/recoil-a-strange-hour-in-budapest-screening-2992012-praha/1820-recoil-vstupenka-2992012-praha.html

Obrazek

Wt sie 07, 2012 18:40 pm Zobacz profil

Post Re: Recoil "A Strange Hour In Budapest" screening in Prague
Tutaj wydarzenie na fB:
http://www.facebook.com/events/294188830678577/

Śr sie 08, 2012 18:05 pm Zobacz profil

Post Re: Recoil "A Strange Hour In Budapest" screening in Prague
Wspaniale miejsce i niesamowite wrażenia. Szkoda że zapowiadany 'after' poległ tylko na prezentacji wizualizacji i koncertu DM, no i że wszystko zakończyło się tuż po 02:00.
Pogadanka po projekcji trwała jakieś 40 min, a później, już na sali bankietowej Alan rozdał wszystkim autografy i z każdym pozował do zdjęcia !

Tak więc moje pamiątki z Pragi:
Obrazek

N wrz 30, 2012 15:18 pm Zobacz profil